Thursday, January 04, 2007

hey there. pretty pointless day, if you ask me. was feeling pretty tired though i slept quite early last night :/ anyway today was the day of lectures and all. i finally paid attention until math when i struggled to keep awake. i was like, hungry and tired. and then after math i polished a bowl of CHICKEN MACARONI SOUP. i kindaa love school food (: my long break was spent chatting and more chatting, with the gsc people and then with huizhen&ting the two partners-in-crime who never fail to suan me like hell. had a short talk with juin hahaha. oh i told the story of THE BROKEN TOOTH to huizhen! damn funny :DD oh timothy came back to ac today! got the hugest shock of my life maaaan. i thought he was in the states but he posed as an ac student and came back. omggg right! but nice surprise laa. and then i went home with aiyun (: cleared my bowels and i'm feeling happy now. it's quite a good start laa, i mean. i kinda like the feeling of paying attention in class and like, knowing that i've work to do so i won't spend my time lazing around. yep. but still i spend my time thinking about USELESS THINGS. zzz. it kindaa really sucks, gut feelings and such. it's like i can't even differentiate paranoia and the blatant truth anymore.

sensitive trigger.

more&more people are telling me they saw one of the many UNGLAM shots of mine (the one eating dumplings like a pig) on the display board with all our BEIJING IMMERSION TRIP photos. THANKS AHH.

No comments: