Monday, January 15, 2007





let's just focus on the good things today, okay. i ate my chocolate waffle and almond longan jelly today; i started on my gp package; my long breaks were pretty productive. period. don't even attempt t ask me about the rest. once i start, i'l never stop! raaaah. oh anyway, ive a new found source of motivation for doing work at night (: yes it's good, isn't it? i am a stinky fella i haven't bathed yet. look at the time it's 812. im gna get off soon cos ive got all these t complete:

gp examples book
gp package
photosynthesis essay questions
respiration lecture notes
math tutorial 20
chem skill A task 2 questions
iron clothes
pack bag

OH. ive decided i need t go on retail therapy soon so i will save madly t grant myself this sacred therapy (: RIGHT I NEED T GO BATHE NOW MY BROTHER'S OUT OF THE BATHROOM. abundant ♥ to y'all! dearly missed, those whom i haven't seen for the past weeks/months ): text me if you miss me too hahaha

No comments: