Monday, January 22, 2007

happy birthday, Esther!

I finished reading my gp package! :D Anyway actually a whole lot of things happened today, from FELLOWSHIP with Jianen Zhijing Zhilin Joses Zhexi (actually it was just baseless taunts lah) to being sort of emotionally shaken, to finding my friendship with this certain friend being brought up to a higher level and being able to be honest about certain issues (: I am glad to a certain extent that I think I've learnt to focus more on the correct things. I am still trying to make myself a better person in all aspects lah, I'm trying hard okay. Mmhm well yeap I didn't expect things to unfold this way, but well, why not? I'm liking this unpredictability right now. Shrugs. Anyway, service and DG were quite.. I don't know. I got lost halfway through and kept floating in and out. Maybe it was due to the late night I had on Saturday. Oh well! Went for games as well, felt a tad guilty for being there because I was supposed to be studying :X Nevertheless I had a pretty good time. Oh yeah before I went for games I saw the church caretaker! Stopped by to talk to him because I heard he was leaving at the end of January ): That's quite sad because I barely got to know him! He started telling me about alot of stuff lah, all the advice that an adult/parent will give. Stuff like being careful with the friends I make, being thankful to my parents for bringing me up and all that, don't fall out with my parents because of my choice in religion and to ultimately listen to them because they're afterall the ones who gave me a life etc etc. And he also told me to study hard and if he sees me outside on the streets he wants to see me doing well and stuff! I was all warm and fuzzy after hearing his words. It's like, I barely know him though I do smile and wave when I see him, but he still expressed his concern and all like we were really close. He's a nice uncle (: Oh well, this entry was supposed to be a whiny one but then yeah, I read May's blog and I thought she made sense. We shouldn't conclude our day's bad just because of one stupid thing, and that was what I've been doing all this while. Focus on the little blessings in life, because we tend to always magnify the bad stuff and overlook the good! Give thanks, give thanks, give thanks. I just realised how good it is to reflect late at night; more insightful, less things missed out. It's the only time I'm really thinking.

See you darling people soon! ♥ Date me out you lousy people whom I haven't been seeing for so long, loads of great movies are out now!

No comments: