Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Hello (: First day of school went by pretty fast. It was admittedly good. I got to see all the lovely sunshines! Yeap. Met XiaoJie to go to school AS USUAL ((: Felt good after mia-ing in each others' lives for so so long. Went around talking to different people during break today (: Feels really good seeing all the faces again; didn't seem as bad as I predicted it to be. Squash was unexpectedly thumbs up as well! I didn't lose my strokes so I guess I am pretty ALRIGHTTTT. The coach was like 'eh I haven't seen you for FOUR months!' Ooops. Anyway, it was great laaaa. Cos there's Clarice and Shuwen! :DD I will make them appear with me for the next squash lesson hahaha. Ohoh. We changed our Math and GP tutors. I will never dare to pon Math tutorials again :X But I'm glad she's taking us this year cos I got her for first three months and she was good! GP tutor was FUNNAYE. I didn't stop laughing for the whole lesson :DD ANYWAY, manymany juniors came to AC for first three months! JiaJing KahHwee YingQiu Michelle ShaunQuek WeiJie Christina Elaine Adeline and errr. more! Haha, can't remember already. Tried to crash Orientation but I gave up laaa. So extraaaaa right. ALOT of j3s came back posing as newbies. Hmm.
It's like an abyss.

No comments: