Saturday, January 27, 2007

I really think it sucks to be doubted by a friend whom I trust and love so much. I think it really sucks how he/she thinks I have an ulterior motive in anything that I do. Whatever. I do not, and I hope my answer has satisfied you today ):

Thank goodness the senior-junior-interaction thing burnt the unhappiness away. It was really crazy with the pole dance and lap dance and everything. We even pissed our juniors off with some retarded interrogation and scolding. BUT. ultimately we bonded, so our aim's reached. The juniors were really sweet; they stayed up to make flowers and bottled sand with a message inside for us. We felt like asses after seeing their little tokens.



So sweet right (: And to think we made them answer retarded questions like. Why are you not eating the watermelon slices. :/ Pigged out alot alot tonight, because the food was so so good. Our class girls are talented food makers! It was a really nice little night, I already love my juniors :D

Oh yeah we did some ushering and all at the senior citizens' fair at ToaPayoh HDB Hub. It was a really cool experience the old people are so so cute! One of them even told us this lame joke thing.

Old man: Which sea animal has fingers?
puzzled faces.
Old man: FISH FINGERS.

No comments: