Thursday, January 18, 2007

Edit. RAAAAAAHHH. Words can't depict how exasperated I am right now. Go die go die go die. Me. Maybe I need to focus more on things that make me happy. Cos everything else's biting into me. \Edit.

Shallow. Superficial.

Bumped into Vivian and went home with her (: It was good chatting with her. I really miss the old SC7 times when Vivian, Claudia and I would talk and talk! We were such happy kids then. And we were either mass dieting, or mass pigging. And we were always talking about STUPID things. And we had inexplicable trust in each other. I will write those two a letter soon! Haha anyway Jessica and I are going to renovate our locker tmr! Exciting exciting :D Crashed Chinese to watch My Sassy Girl today. It's a damn cleverly planned movie, I realised, after the analysis provided by the teacher. The intricate details! Oh my. Who said Korean shows were nothing but tear jerkers! :) Today = good hair day. I like.

the I to out eat things make I come tried

No comments: