Saturday, October 28, 2006

I shall attempt to blog in proper English today. (: Simply because I feel like it! Haha. Yes, today is day TWO of school holidays, but I'm already missing Aiyun, Huizhen and the rest. Aww shucks. I think I'll see them on the opening of Beauty and the Beast though (: Noel's swansong before retiring into his Exco position in Acsian Theatre. He totally forced us to fill in those Edusave forms to buy tickets from him, that idiot :/

Cell was great; many people turned up! We talked over tea, as usual, and we had a good laugh over Jiafa Laoshi's story about his ex-girlfriend! :DDD It's so true, too much dependence is never a good thing; too much wallowing in self pity is never healthy. I must learn to see that some things ARE okay even at that point of time I feel like the sky is falling and I'm going to die o.- Heh heh. Oh, I always always have no prayer requests until a while after cell when I remember that actually I do have one o.o I told you my brain functions too slowly, or did I? Okay nevermind, now I'm telling you.

I've been wanting to get a pair of shades but I can's seem to find any suitable pair, only because my face is round like a FULL MOON and I don't seem to look good in any shades. Screams. A round face is so traumatising and fat. I should put my face on the Flabelos machine and let the vibrations of the machine tone my face, 30 minutes every gym session. Then, I bet you'll see me with a MUSCULAR face in just a month! (: Cool stuff!

To make up for my being unfillial for letting my mum's birthday (27Oct) pass like any other normal day, I offered to pay for anything my mum had her eye on (must be affordable, lah). She couldn't find anything to her fancy, probably because she has fallen in love with those higher-end goods at departmental stores :/ Tai-tai taste, maybe. In the end, I bought a top myself, which was so out of point because it was supposed to be my mum doing the shopping. But still, I like the top muchies; it's sleeveless and strapless but not exactly a tube :/ Lol. It hides killer fats and that works to the advantage of flabby people like me! Yes, it does.

I love food. I hate exercising, but call me out for a workout anyway. Casts sideway glance at Enli. Haha, Miss Gym Coordinator :D I need some serious motivation man.

Last thing: My twin bought the watch I wanted to get! :O

No comments: