Saturday, October 21, 2006

woo (: dragged my ass outta bed at 8.15am. thank goodness my mummy woke me up. washed up and everything and went off the meet enli at the jade. haha then we started working out (: didnt do much actually. cos too long never exercise already. after running felt like puking and i had an amazing stomach ache so i spent donno how long using the erm, toilet. haha. and then gabrielle came! that girl woke up late :/ lol then we dawdled there till like about 10. i think i will go back to that gym more often i like that place. haha. and there's this oto machine that shakes and jiggles your fats! damn cool, just stand there and the machine does the job for you. lol. too bad i wasnt feeling well enough to use it. (i stepped on it for a few seconds and i felt like puking :/) haha end note: i feel good now. it's been a thousand years since i last perspired! woo. and then when i reached home my mum enticed me with a brownie :/ she's so evil! but i ate it all the same cos i was quite hungry already. and my tummy came back. which is why i like exercising sometimes. makes you feel damn thin and good. but yeah, that's like far from reality. aiyah but i dont have the card to enter the gym. must go with enli. hahaha. unless jiafa laoshi provides me with one card which i dont think is possible, actually. whoa what a long entry and it only morning.

No comments: