Tuesday, October 17, 2006

im so officially pissed with pw. go die go die go die. graaaah. so pissed that im frowning at the computer screen right now. i look damn scary now okay. frowning so much so that i'l grow wrinkles as soon as tmr morning. no, make it tonight. aah.

nevertheless, today was still a good day. kinda celebrating the fact that i passed my bio. i passed my gsc too. so that's one h2 and one h1 down. it'l be a miracle if i pass another h2 cos that means i'l get PROMOTED. but i'l just settle for another h1 pass (is gp considered an h1?) or an h2 subpass (chem/math) so i'l be ADVANCED (and thus have to prepare for another exam slated in jan 2007). shrugs- i guess i cant thank God enough for my pass in bio already, and of course my wonderful cell mates and jiafa laoshi, for praying for me. and so, i suppose i can safely say im contented. will be crossing my fingers come friday, we'l see how it goes :/

went to bugis w ting and melmel after pw. or rather, 20 min before pw ended. we left illegally. stayed there from 12 to 5.30pm, went to bugis street for the first time in my life. haha. had fun there, it was one of the better outings ive had since the pizza hut meal w my chummies (: i guess it took my mind off the dreadful results thing, and im so determined to enjoy while i can before all the restrictions start piling up when my results are out :/

so yeah, tmr i'l be going to schl cos there's gsc and i dont wna miss that, having seen my horrible promos results. will be meeting qixin at 3plus for her promised tour of np :D and maybe the possible prospect of having an eye feast! yeah. i just hope my mummy doesnt like, scream at me for like, going out often or smth. like, she totally was being sarcastic about me going to bugis but aiyah. she thought i went there for fun so i think i can understand. i was lazy to explain to her that the whole results shit was very traumatising so yeah. okay let's stop talking about results.

i think some weird things are happening but let's hope it just happens my intuition is telling me the wrong things.

No comments: