Monday, October 30, 2006

Qixin: Haha I saw your testimonial already! You just made my account alive again. Lol. Anyway, even if the blog counter reached 3000 'cos of your incessant refreshes, or even by the same few people, at least there are still people who're willing to come here and read! Maybe, just maybe, they wanted to read my new entries so much? (: So, there, I think it's still worth waving pompoms over (:

Meeting Jessica later to collect the photocopied comprehension passages. Thanks woman! :D Should I con her into taking neoprints again? HAHA. I should go bathe now. And I should start exercising soon o.o My last gym visit was.. LAST FRIDAY? Actually I can't really remember. But nevermind! Let's all go exercising before cell next time okay! Couldn't make it last Saturday :/

Lovelove to the world. Yay, shopping trip with my mummy tomorrow! To buy undergarments HAHAHA I bet everyone's cringing right now DD: Oops.

I will:
  • do the comprehensions tonight
  • find pictures for the OP powerpoint slides
  • watch my trashy shows on YouTube (:

What a rubbishy to-do list :O

\ ;Edit

What a mad rush it was. At 5 15pm I decided to get my lazy butt moving and start skipping. A little into my skipping I realised my phone was making sounds again, which means I had unread messages. Turned out Jessica was leaving school already!! Panicked panicked. Lol. Rushed off to the train station, brisk walking like an AUNTIE all the way o.o So maluating. Reached Jurong East, thank goodness I wasn't late, even earlier! :D Woo. Jessica reached Jurong East station shortly after. Thanks girl for the stuff again! Haha, can't thank you enough, literally. Stupid me forgot to bring money to return her :O Reached home, continued with my low intensity workout (if it's even considered working out). Haha did some skipping some hula hooping and some cycling on that machine. After everything when I thought I could get a nice long bath I saw the washing machine warranty card lying on the table smiling at me! Yeah no surprises, I forgot to mail it on my way out. So I went out again to mail the warranty card -.- Been a busy bee all the way until 6.40pm lol :/

Overheard something on the train and it wasn't all that flattering, I think. I don't look like a Sec 2, can't you see I'm wearing the ACJC collegiate tee? The hair clip DID serve a purpose, it's just that the clump of hair that it was supposed to keep in place fell all over (was rushing remember?). I wish your eyes will rot and die! Zzz.

No comments: