Sunday, October 22, 2006

to-do.
  • i&r draft.
  • complete zuo wen.
  • read chinese articles.
  • iron clothes.

it was so tiring doing window shopping today. as in, we went suntec and walked through the entire mall aimlessly kae. suntec is a lousy place :/ then we went starbucks to sip some coffee. i still prefer tcc's though. told my mum about the coolio starbucks mug they sell and she told me it was so not cool at all -.- and then we cabbed to paragon. walked walked walked, then walked to heeren, walked walked walked again. then finally cabbed back to where we parked the car. my fat legs were breaking under my immense weight and plus i was on stupid heels i almost died. rahrahh. oh when i was in paragon i was wondering if i should get a crumpler. i used to think it was too common and expensive but suddenly i can imagine myself carrying one. weird, innit. i change my mind so easily -.o but anyway, yeah. it will eat into my savings, so im seriously wondering if i should get it. tell me tell me if i should!

let's make a deal.

No comments: